Have you ever wanted to automate your business to make it run more smoothly and make more money? Would you like to know more about how to use your online presence to easily build sales funnels?
ClickFunnels is an online sales funnel builder which was founded by Russell Brunson and Todd Dickerson. It will help you increase your conversion rate and increase profits.
Reviewing Click Funnels
Basically said, Funnels are a method of attracting customers, getting their contact details, promoting your product or service to them and encouraging them to buy. This software streamlines the process and simplifies the way for your business to market, sell and deliver to your customer.
You may say to me, there are so many online programs which claim to do this – is it even legit?
I would answer that ClickFunnels is an industry leader for a good reason and it has mostly favorable reviews online, so I do consider it legit.
Have you ever dreamed of a life of luxury? Leaving your boss behind and traveling the world and mixing with the “beautiful” people?
It seems out of reach, doesn’t it? Just a daydream?
Well, you can achieve this if you find the right business and learn the best way to promote it!
Here’s the deal…
Join me and I will study this program in depth and give you my honest review. I will run through the pros and cons and reach a proper conclusion as to the worth of this product. It could be the pathway to your dream future.
The information you need is just a few scrolls away…
ClickFunnels – is it worth the Cost?
Perhaps you have bought a program before that claimed to do a similar thing and had an underwhelming experience? It would be reasonable to be thinking – is it worth it?
In my opinion, Russell Brunson and Todd Dickerson have put together an interesting program (which is more than just software) that does pretty much what it claims to do. It is not a scam or something like that.
However, the key points to consider may be, how much will I actually gain from this, and, is it worth the pricing?
I will investigate this further and provide you with the details to make up your own mind…
Pros and Cons of ClickFunnels
Russell Brunson and Todd Dickerson have created an extremely useful tool. However, nothing is perfect, so I will take a look at the positives and negatives associated with it. Some of the pros include:
- ClickFunnels allow you to easily create a sales and marketing funnel from the ground up. Usual online funneling is a lot of work and requires email autoresponders, landing pages, and website hosting among others. This program integrates all of these and simplifies the process so you don’t need to deal with all of the elements on an individual basis.
- Whatever your type of business, there will be a funnel that is applicable. Whether you wish to promote your ebooks or find customers for a seminar or anything in between you will be catered for. ClickFunnels is a wide-ranging program and it is well worth exploring all of the elements.
- There is a 14-day free trial. I Was especially impressed by this as it allows you to get a real understanding of the product and even try creating a funnel applicable to your business before you pay for anything. Clearly, this is limited in scope and does not allow you to try all of the features, but it is a no-obligation way to help you decide if it is the program for you.
- It is more than a software program. There is a whole community based around ClickFunnels where you can meet and brainstorm with like-minded individuals. There are yearly get-togethers that encourage doing good deeds and giving back to the community. There is a true charitable aspect also, as $1 is donated for building schools in Kenya every time a funnel goes live. This whole approach impressed me and made me want to become involved and do more.
- There has to be a good reason why ClickFunnels is the market leader and enjoys such popularity and I believe it due to the broad ways it can benefit your business. It covers just about everything you need to set up an automated online business and market, sell and deliver your products or services.
We have seen that there are some impressive positives with this program. Let’s take a look at some of the cons. These include:
- ClickFunnels do not have the greatest customer support structure. There is no live 24/7 chat operator and it often takes some time to get a reply. Having said that, once you do actually get to speak to someone I have found them to be very helpful. This is a minor issue in my opinion, but it could be an annoyance for you, so it would be a good idea for the company to take a look at improving it
- A new user may find it a bit tricky to understand. I am not the most technically gifted person and a large number of templates and information was a little bit overwhelming at first. It did take me a little while to look through all the different parts of the software. This is just a matter of being patient! There are explanations for how everything works, just work your way through it and it will all become clear. You don’t need to be a technical genius to use this but you should be aware that it does require patience and time to become familiar with the program.
- The ClickFunnels Basic Plan is fairly limited and can’t be upgraded. This may make you feel compelled to upgrade to the Etison Suite which can start to get pricey. The good news is that hat the upgrade is well worth it, with some great useful features for setting up affiliate programs, automating emails, etc. It is worth giving serious thought to how much you will use the program and decide if investing in the more expensive option from the start would be money well spent.
We have seen various pros and cons and although this program is the market leader for a reason, you need to remember it is a tool to help you, but you still need to devote plenty of study time to get the best from it and a lot of long-term hard work is required to become a success in business…
I can’t emphasize this enough…
Be prepared to work hard and you will get the full value of this tool, but there are no shortcuts!
Please keep reading as I am ready to render my verdict on ClickFunnels…
Clickfunnels Review: My Conclusion
It is probably apparent that I enjoyed using ClickFunnels and I believe it has a lot to offer your business. It is an adaptable, wide-ranging program which can be applied whatever you are selling or promoting.
I liked the aspect that ClickFunnels is a lot more than just a software program and there is a real community spirit which encourages charitable good works.
The program does take a little while to get used to, but once I figured it out I found it to be very useful.
I do recommend ClickFunnels and think it is an industry leader for a good reason – it gets good results.
What’s the real story?
If you take the time to use this tool correctly it can certainly benefit your business and will prove to be a wise investment for your future success.This review (ClickFunnels Review: Is it Worth the Price?) was originally published at The Skeptic Tank. To read the full review, go to – https://www.skeptictank.org/clickfunnels/